The brightest star in livings skies now shining at Davidson’s Jewellers, Ottawa…
Named after the brightest visible star in the night sky, Sirius Star™ features greater scintillation and increased light return, improved brilliance and higher visual appeal than other round or fancy diamond shapes on the market.
Designed by Canadian diamantaire and master diamond cutter Mike Botha, drawing on a lifetime of experience, extensive research and consultation with several leading diamond experts in North America. Devoted craftsmanship, boundless imagination and a critical approach to the art and science of diamond cutting and polishing are combined to bring this unique new shape to market.
Sirius Star™ – a stellar range of diamond shapes is available in the following configurations (exclusively cut graded by AGS Laboratories):
- Sirius Star™ 80 (80 inclined facets) is available in round, cushion and square.
- Octagonal main facet design with four-tier pavilion
- Excellent light return
- Sirius Star™ 88 (88 inclined facets) available in round only.
- Octagonal main facet configuration with four tier pavilion faceting
- Custom shape providing happiness and prosperity
- Sirius Star™ 100 (100 inclined facets) available in round only, starting from 1.5cts
- Decagonal main facet design with four-tier pavilion.
- Featured design for larger diamonds.
Canadian…diamonds with conscience.
100% Pure Canadian. Mined, designed, cut & polished in Canada- by Canadians.
Available exclusively from Davidson Jewellers.